Canadean's "Legian Beach Hotel: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Legian Beach Hotel"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Legian Beach Hotel" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Legian Beach Hotel"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Legian Beach Hotel (LBH) owns and operates a leisure hotel in Bali, Indonesia. The company serves the needs of families, couples, honeymooners and business travelers. The accommodation provided by the hotel includes several classes of rooms such as superior room with limited view, superior rooms with front view, deluxe beach bungalow, deluxe pool villa, superior family rooms and special need rooms. The in-room amenities provided by the hotel include TV, Internet, telephone, mini-bar or fridge, a personal safe deposit box, tea and coffee making facilities. Other facilities offered by the hotel consists of swimming pools, children's pool, tennis and squash courts, scuba diving and snorkelling, tour arrangement, spa and massage, and beauty salon. Furthermore, it provides entertainment at night such as cultural show and live music. The company also provides its services in affiliation with Candi beach cottages and Maya Ubud resorts and spa. LBH is headquartered in Bali, Indonesia.
Table Of Contents1 Legian Beach Hotel
2 Legian Beach Hotel - Key Employees
3 Legian Beach Hotel - Major Products and Services
4 Legian Beach Hotel - History
5 Legian Beach Hotel - Company Statement
6 Legian Beach Hotel - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Legian Beach Hotel - Head Office
7 Legian Beach Hotel - Business Analysis
7.1 Legian Beach Hotel - Company Overview
7.2 Legian Beach Hotel - Business Description
8 Legian Beach Hotel - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Legian Beach Hotel - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Legian Beach Hotel - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Broad Service Portfolio
8.2.2 Strength - Strategic Hotel Location
8.3 Legian Beach Hotel - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Scale of Operations
8.4 Legian Beach Hotel - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Positive Outlook for TandT Industry in Indonesia
8.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Youth and Student Travel Market
8.4.3 Opportunities - Inflow of Foreign Tourist in Indonesia
8.5 Legian Beach Hotel - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Competitive Brandjacking
8.5.2 Threats - Unforeseen Circumstances
8.5.3 Threats - Labor Strike in Indonesia
9.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Legian Beach Hotel - Key Employees
Table 2: Legian Beach Hotel - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Legian Beach Hotel - HistoryList Of FiguresNA