Canadeans Landrys, Inc.: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Landrys, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Landrys, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Landrys, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Landrys, Inc. (Landrys) is a diversified restaurant, entertainment, and hospitality company involved in the ownership and operation of full service and casual dining restaurant concepts in the US. The company principally operates high end casual dining restaurants under various brands including Aquarium, Babins Seafood House, Big Fish, Brenners Steakhouse, Cadillac Bar, Charleys Crab, Claim Jumper, Chart House Restaurants, The Crab House, Fish Tales, Fishermans Wharf, The Flying Dutchman, Grotto, Harlows Food and Fun, La Griglia, Kemah Boardwalk, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Simms Steakhouse, Muer Seafood Restaurants and T-REX among others. Landrys also owns and operates hospitality businesses such as the Golden Nugget Hotel and Casinos, the Kemah Boardwalk, the San Luis Resort, Inn and the Downtown Aquarium among others. Geographically, the company operates in the US, Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, America Samoa, the UAE, England, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Indonesia, Philippines and Malaysia. Landrys is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Table Of Contents1 Landrys, Inc.
2 Landrys, Inc. - Key Employees
3 Landrys, Inc. - Major Products and Services
4 Landrys, Inc. - History
5 Landrys, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Landrys, Inc. - Head Office
6 Landrys, Inc. - Business Analysis
6.1 Landrys, Inc. - Company Overview
6.2 Landrys, Inc. - Business Description
7 Landrys, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Landrys, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Landrys, Inc. - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Multiple Restaurant Concepts
7.2.2 Strength - Strong Focus on Franchise Business
7.2.3 Strength - Strong Geographic Presence
7.3 Landrys, Inc. - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Sluggish Growth Rate
7.4 Landrys, Inc. - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Recovering US Restaurant Industry
7.4.2 Opportunities - Increasing Demand for Restaurant Gift Cards
7.5 Landrys, Inc. - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Highly Competitive Market
7.5.2 Threats - Rising Labor Costs
7.5.3 Threats - Food Inflation in the US
8 Landrys, Inc. - Recent Developments
9.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Landrys, Inc. - Key Employees
Table 2: Landrys, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Landrys, Inc. - HistoryList Of FiguresNA