Canadeans Lallemand Inc.: Ingredients - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Lallemand Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Lallemand Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Lallemand Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lallemand Inc. (Lallemand) is a developer, producer and distributor of yeasts and bacteria. The companys product portfolio includes bakers yeast such as fresh, cream and instant dried; inactive yeasts, specialty yeasts, probiotic bacteria, dough conditioners, enzymes, baking powders and baking ingredients. Lallemand also offers food and feed ingredients, bio-fertilizers, bio-stimulants, and biocontrol products. It caters to a number of industries including food and beverages, animal nutrition, pharmaceutical, healthcare and agricultural industries. The company markets its products under the brands of Alkosel, Agrimos, Levucell, Levucell, Bactocell, Lalsil, Biotal, Micro-Cell, Proternative SF, LBI, Lyfe, Lake States, Engevita and FNI, among others. Lallemand is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Table Of Contents1 Lallemand Inc.
2 Lallemand Inc. - Key Employees
3 Lallemand Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
4 Lallemand Inc. - Major Products and Services
5 Lallemand Inc. - History
6 Lallemand Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Lallemand Inc. - Head Office
6.2 Lallemand Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7 Lallemand Inc. - Business Analysis
7.1 Lallemand Inc. - Company Overview
7.2 Lallemand Inc. - Business Description
8 Lallemand Inc. - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Lallemand Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Lallemand Inc. - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Focus on Research and Development
8.2.2 Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
8.2.3 Strength - Diversified Geographic Operations
8.3 Lallemand Inc. - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Product Recall
8.4 Lallemand Inc. - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Increasing Global Demand for Feeds
8.4.2 Opportunities - Strategic Acquisition
8.4.3 Opportunities - Strategic Initiatives
8.5 Lallemand Inc. - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Stringent Regulations
8.5.2 Threats - Foreign Exchange Risks
8.5.3 Threats - Intense Competition
9 Lallemand Inc. - Recent Developments
10.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Lallemand Inc. - Key Employees
Table 2: Lallemand Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Lallemand Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Lallemand Inc. - History
Table 5: Lallemand Inc. - Subsidiaries
Table 6: Lallemand Inc. - LocationsList Of Figures