Canadean's "Lactalis Ingredeints: Ingredients - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lactalis Ingredeints"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lactalis Ingredeints" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lactalis Ingredeints"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lactalis Ingredeints (Lactalis) is a manufacturer and distributor of dairy ingredients, based in France. The company manufactures and markets a wide range of whey products, milk powders, casein, caseinates, butter and butter oil, nutritional and formulated products. It offers its products to food and animal nutrition industries. Lactalis' ingredients find application in chocolates and confectioneries, dairy products, clinical and infant nutrition products, frozen desserts, breads, croissant-type pastries, biscuits, cheeses, ready meals and cooked meats. Lactalis markets its products under the brands of Eurovo, Voreal, Prolacta, Nutrifrolac and Calciane among others. The company is a subsidiary of the Lactalis Group, a global producer of cheese and other dairy products. It has production facilities in France, Spain, the US and Italy and is headquartered in Bourgbarre, France.
Table Of Contents1 Lactalis Ingredeints
2 Lactalis Ingredeints - Key Employees
3 Lactalis Ingredeints - Major Products and Services
4 Lactalis Ingredeints - History
5 Lactalis Ingredeints - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Lactalis Ingredeints - Head Office
6 Lactalis Ingredeints - Business Analysis
6.1 Lactalis Ingredeints - Company Overview
6.2 Lactalis Ingredeints - Business Description
7 Lactalis Ingredeints - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Lactalis Ingredeints - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Lactalis Ingredeints - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Strong global footprint
7.2.2 Strength - Comprehensive dairy based ingredient portfolio
7.2.3 Strength - Backing of Lactalis Group
7.3 Lactalis Ingredeints - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited industry coverage
7.4 Lactalis Ingredeints - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Positive outlook for European food and beverages industry
7.4.2 Opportunities - Increase in demand for functional food
7.5 Lactalis Ingredeints - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Shortage of skilled labor
7.5.2 Threats - European regulations for proteins
7.5.3 Threats - Economic instability of EU nations
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Lactalis Ingredeints - Key Employees
Table 2: Lactalis Ingredeints - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Lactalis Ingredeints - HistoryList Of FiguresNA