Canadean's "KINeSYS Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KINeSYS Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "KINeSYS Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "KINeSYS Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
KINeSYS Inc. (KINeSYS) is a manufacturer and distributor of skin care products. The company offers sun care and body treatment products for athletes, kids and active families. KINeSYS' product portfolio includes spray sunscreen, kids and family sunscreen, girl's sunscreen, Zinc ointment and solid sunscreen, and treatment products. It also provides sun care kits, which include daily care, travel, exposure, kids and parents, and family kits. The company's products are marketed in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, South America, Europe, Mexico, and the Caribbean. The company also operates sales offices in Canada. KINeSYS is headquartered in San Rafael, California, the US.
Table Of Contents1 KINeSYS Inc.
2 KINeSYS Inc. - Major Products and Services
3 KINeSYS Inc. - History
4 KINeSYS Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 KINeSYS Inc. - Head Office
4.2 KINeSYS Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5 KINeSYS Inc. - Business Analysis
5.1 KINeSYS Inc. - Company Overview
5.2 KINeSYS Inc. - Business Description
6 KINeSYS Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1 KINeSYS Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.2 KINeSYS Inc. - Strengths
6.2.1 Strength - Strong Retail Network
6.2.2 Strength - Comprehensive Product Portfolio
6.3 KINeSYS Inc. - Weaknesses
6.3.1 Weaknesses - Lack of Geographic Diversification
6.4 KINeSYS Inc. - Opportunities
6.4.1 Opportunities - Growth of Web-Based Stores
6.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Cosmetics Market in Asia
6.4.3 Opportunities - Increase in Consumer Spending in the US
6.5 KINeSYS Inc. - Threats
6.5.1 Threats - Rising Labor Wages
6.5.2 Threats - Stringent Regulations
6.5.3 Threats - Rising Counterfeit Goods Market
7.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: KINeSYS Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 2: KINeSYS Inc. - History
Table 3: KINeSYS Inc. - Subsidiaries
Table 4: KINeSYS Inc. - LocationsList Of FiguresNA