This interactive model illustrates the importance that consumers attach to minimizing the amount of time, money and products used for household cleaning and laundry. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which includes responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries.
- Users can view data for many consumer groups using demographic filters as well as by consumer segments such as hygiene-lovers and gadget-enthusiasts.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- Do consumers prioritize convenience over price when purchasing household cleaning and laundry products?
- Are women more likely than men to attach importance to minimizing the number of household care products used?
- How does parental status and household size affect household care purchase motivations?
- Do attitudes towards hygiene impact purchasing priorities?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
Household care product choices are primarily driven by a desire for value and convenience. This dashboard illustrates to what extent consumers prioritize these attributes, and how this differs across different demographic and attitudinal segments.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A