Canadeans KAR Auction Services, Inc. : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
- This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about KAR Auction Services, Inc.
- The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about KAR Auction Services, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of KAR Auction Services, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Minor International PCL (MINT) is a hospitality and leisure company based in Thailand. The companys restaurants are operated under the brands of The Coffee Club, Swensens, BreadTalk, Dairy Queen, Burger King, VGC Food Group, The Pizza Company, Ribs and Rumps, SSP, Thai Express, Riverside and Sizzler. The companys restaurants serve a wide range of pizzas, soups, salads, ice creams, desserts, rice and noodles, burgers, steaks, coffee and beverages. MINT operates hotel under the brands of Anantara, Avani, Tivoli, Per AQUUM, Oaks, Elewana, Minor International, Four Seasons, St. Regis, and Marriott in Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Maldives, Vietnam, Tanzania, Kenya, Sri Lanka, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia and Mozambique and the UAE. The company is also involved in retail trading and contract manufacturing business. MINT is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.