This interactive model illustrates how much time consumers spend on unpaid house cleaning and tidying. It provides weekly time spend data for 25 countries from 2010 to 2020, including a breakdown by gender.
- Time spend data provides key insight into consumer behavior and helps understand spending habits by understanding the consumer's routines.
- This model provides house cleaning time spend data across 25 countries for the past 5 years and a forecast through to 2020.
- The model helps understand how house cleaning time spend varies across countries and provides insight into changing household cleaning time spend.
- The breakdown by gender helps understand how house cleaning time spend differs between male and female consumers.
- Filters facilitate analysis and comparison between regions and countries.
Reasons To Buy
- How much time do consumers spend on house cleaning weekly?
- How does house cleaning time spend vary across countries?
- How does house cleaning time spend differ between male and female consumers?
- How is house cleaning time spend expected to change over the next 5 years?
This dataset provides house cleaning time data for 25 countries: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK, and US.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A