This interactive dashboard illustrates the extent to which grocery purchases are influenced by green and sustainable production methods. It also compares the influence of sustainability-aligned claims across different lifestyle and behavioral segments. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which includes responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries.
- Users can view this data for different consumer groups using filters such as country, age group, income group and parental status.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- In which sectors are green and sustainable production methods the most influential?
- To what extent do female consumers think about green and sustainable production methods when purchasing personal care products?
- Are price conscious consumers less likely to be influenced by green and sustainable production methods?
- Do healthy eaters think more about green and sustainable production methods?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
In addition to exploring the influence of sustainable production methods across sectors, this dashboard also compares the influence of such methods between different lifestyle segments. This helps facilitate a richer understanding of those consumers for which sustainability-aligned claims are likely to have the most impact.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A