Primarily, independent lubricant manufacturer do not have own oil refineries. They purchase base oil as a raw material from the open market petroleum companies and oil suppliers, and then process it with required additives to produce industrial and automobile lubricants. Growing demand for automated machines in mining and agricultural industries has driven the demand for industrial lubricants. The Government of U.S., along with large corporations, has proposed to launch a voluntary program in order to facilitate the working capital for Small businesses such as Independent lubricant manufacturers. The major players in the global independent lubricant manufacturers market are Addinol, Caltex, Castrol, Amsoil Inc., Carlube, Fuchs Petrolub SE, Motul S.A., Red Line, Liqui Moly, Pentosin and Royal Purple LLC. Castrol has launched innovative engine oil called ‘Castrol Magnetic’, which protects the engine parts against the wear of “stop-start driving”.
The global independent lubricant manufacturers market is segmented on the basis of product and geography. Based on product, the market is segmented into automotive lubricants and industrial lubricants. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA. Asia Pacific counties such as China and Japan are leading the market due to the growing industrialization and thriving automotive market.
- The study helps in understanding the business strategies adopted by various companies for the growth of the global independent lubricant manufacturers market
- The independent lubricant manufacturers market, in terms of volume and revenue, is comprehensively analyzed across the globe
- Porter’s five forces model gives an in-depth analysis of the bargaining power of buyers & suppliers, threats of new entrants & substitutes and competition amongst the key market players
- The drivers and restraints of this market are systematically analyzed and major focus is given towards the present and upcoming opportunities in this market
- The regulations imposed by various governments on the manufacturers are thoroughly studied in this report
- The value chain and SWOT analysis offers key insights to the stake holders of this market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
INDEPENDENT LUBRICANT MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- Industrial Lubricants
- Automotive Lubricants
INDEPENDENT LUBRICANT MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Asia Pacific