This interactive model can be used to gain an understanding of the proportion of consumers that would consider switching to alternative products (in 4 CPG sectors) if they think a product has too much packaging. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which includes responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries.
- Users can view this data for different consumer groups using filters such as region, country, age group, income group, ethical shoppers, etc.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- What proportion of ethical shoppers in Western Europe say they actively recycle product packaging all or most of the time?
- Do most consumers agree or disagree that grocery products have too much packaging?
- If a household care product had too much packaging, what proportion of consumers say they would consider buying an alternative product instead?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A