Canadean's "illycaffè S.p.A.: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "illycaffè S.p.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "illycaffè S.p.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "illycaffè S.p.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
illycaffè S.p.A. (illycaffè) is one of the leading coffee makers based in Italy. The company was founded in 1933 by Francesco Illy. It primarily offers various blends of coffee and related products to restaurants, coffee bars and other companies across the world through a broad retail network. In addition, the company operates coffee shops under franchising and licensing models through various subsidiaries. Its product portfolio comprises a wide range of ground coffee and whole beans, fine chocolates, teas and jams capsules and pods, brewing equipment and accessories. Furthermore, illycaffè supplies its products to more than 100,000 foodservice operators in over 140 countries serving over six million cups of illy coffee per day. illycaffè is headquartered in Trieste, Italy.
Table Of Contents1 illycaffè S.p.A.
2 illycaffè S.p.A. - Key Employees
3 illycaffè S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
4 illycaffè S.p.A. - History
5 illycaffè S.p.A. - Company Statement
6 illycaffè S.p.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 illycaffè S.p.A. - Head Office
7 illycaffè S.p.A. - Business Analysis
7.1 illycaffè S.p.A. - Company Overview
7.2 illycaffè S.p.A. - Business Description
8 illycaffè S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis
8.1 illycaffè S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 illycaffè S.p.A. - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Strong Retail Store Operations
8.2.2 Strength - Wide Geographic Presence
8.3 illycaffè S.p.A. - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Sluggish Growth Rate
8.4 illycaffè S.p.A. - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Increase in Global Coffee Consumption
8.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Coffee Chain Market in India
8.4.3 Opportunities - Business Expansions
8.5 illycaffè S.p.A. - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Steep Rise in Coffee Prices
8.5.2 Threats - Foreign Exchange Risk
8.5.3 Threats - Highly Competitive Market
9.2 illycaffè S.p.A. - Ratio Definitions
9.3 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: illycaffè S.p.A. - Key Employees
Table 2: illycaffè S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: illycaffè S.p.A. - HistoryList Of FiguresNA