Canadeans Hunts Foodservice Ltd: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Hunts Foodservice Ltd
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Hunts Foodservice Ltd for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Hunts Foodservice Ltd
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hunts Foodservice Ltd (Hunts) is a supplier of frozen, chilled and ambient food products. The company primarily operates in dairy and ice cream business. The company operates under various product lines principally serving the retail and foodservice markets. It also provides food storage solutions and blast freezing services to various food manufacturers. The company serves a diversified customer base ranging from mobile ice cream vendors to five star hotels supplying various renowned national brands. The company distributes products in the South and West of England regions through a fleet of vehicles supported by trunker vehicles. The company retails its merchandise only to registered account holders through an e-commerce website www.huntsfoodservice.co.uk. Hunts is headquartered in Sherborne, Dorset, the UK.
Table Of Contents1 Hunts Foodservice Ltd
2 Hunts Foodservice Ltd - Key Employees
3 Hunts Foodservice Ltd - Major Products and Services
4 Hunts Foodservice Ltd - History
5 Hunts Foodservice Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Hunts Foodservice Ltd - Head Office
6 Hunts Foodservice Ltd - Business Analysis
6.1 Hunts Foodservice Ltd - Company Overview
6.2 Hunts Foodservice Ltd - Business Description
7 Hunts Foodservice Ltd - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Hunts Foodservice Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Hunts Foodservice Ltd - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Robust Infrastructure Capabilities
7.2.2 Strength - Wide Business Operations
7.2.3 Strength - Strong Business Associations
7.3 Hunts Foodservice Ltd - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographic Concentration
7.4 Hunts Foodservice Ltd - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Recovering UK Economy
7.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Food Service Sector in the UK
7.5 Hunts Foodservice Ltd - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Increase in the UK Population
7.5.2 Threats - Stringent Regulations
7.5.3 Threats - Contamination of Products
7.5.4 Threats - Expansion by Competitor
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Hunts Foodservice Ltd - Key Employees
Table 2: Hunts Foodservice Ltd - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Hunts Foodservice Ltd - HistoryList Of FiguresNA