Canadean's "Groupe HOLDER S.A.S: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Groupe HOLDER S.A.S"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Groupe HOLDER S.A.S" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Groupe HOLDER S.A.S"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Groupe HOLDER S.A.S (Groupe HOLDER) is a producer and retailer of bakery and pastry products based in France. Founded by Charlemagne Mayot in 1889, the company offers a range of bakery and pastry products including ready-to-raise bread, pastries and deli products. Groupe HOLDER principally operates through five key brands: Chateau Blanc, PAUL, Saint Preux, Manufacture du Pain and Ladurée. It offers its products through a network of bakery shops and restaurants and through franchised stores. Groupe HOLDER currently operates 482 bakery shops spread across 27 countries which include France, Spain, the UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Belgium, the UAE and Bahrain among others. Groupe HOLDER is headquartered in Marcq-en Barul, France.
Table Of Contents1 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S
2 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Key Employees
3 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Major Products and Services
4 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - History
5 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Company Statement
6 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Head Office
7 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Business Analysis
7.1 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Company Overview
7.2 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Business Description
8 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Strong Focus on Franchisee Business
8.2.2 Strength - Strong Brand Portfolio
8.3 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographic Concentration
8.4 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Growing European Economy
8.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Travel and Tourism Market
8.4.3 Opportunities - Increase in Global Food Consumption
8.5 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Shortage of Skilled Labor
8.5.2 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
8.5.3 Threats - Intense Competition
9.2 Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Ratio Definitions
9.3 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Key Employees
Table 2: Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Groupe HOLDER S.A.S - HistoryList Of FiguresNA