Canadean's "Groupe Bertrand: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Groupe Bertrand"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Groupe Bertrand" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Groupe Bertrand"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Groupe Bertrand (Bertrand) is a multi brand restaurant group based in France. The company operates a portfolio of full-service restaurants, cafeterias and fast food restaurants under Les Deux Stations, Ô Restaurant, Le Fief, LA GARE, Déli-cieux, Brasserie Printemps, L'île, Charlie Birdy, Brasserie Lipp, Angelina, Les Grandes, Sir Winston, Tsé, World Bar, Bert's, Volfoni, La Boulangerie de Papa and Quick brands. Bertrand conducts business operations under three categories: Paris Restaurants, Fast Food, and Cafeterias and Restauration Evenementielle. The eateries are usually open for business from 8.30 am to 11.00 pm with extended hours during weekends. Furthermore, the company operates a training centre for people interested in making their career in hotel and catering industry. The company offers catering services for various public and private events. It is also involved in commercial real estate agency activities. The company operates more than 250 restaurants in France. Bertrand is headquartered in Paris, France.
Table Of Contents1 Groupe Bertrand
2 Groupe Bertrand - Key Employees
3 Groupe Bertrand - Major Products and Services
4 Groupe Bertrand - History
5 Groupe Bertrand - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Groupe Bertrand - Head Office
6 Groupe Bertrand - Business Analysis
6.1 Groupe Bertrand - Company Overview
6.2 Groupe Bertrand - Business Description
7 Groupe Bertrand - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Groupe Bertrand - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Groupe Bertrand - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Strong Focus towards Promotional Campaigns
7.2.2 Strength - Diversified Operations
7.3 Groupe Bertrand - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Geographic Presence
7.4 Groupe Bertrand - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Improving Foodservice Market in France
7.4.2 Opportunities - Strategic Initiatives
7.4.3 Opportunities - Growing European Economy
7.5 Groupe Bertrand - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
7.5.2 Threats - Rise in Minimum Wage
7.5.3 Threats - Intense Competition
8 Groupe Bertrand - Recent Developments
9.2 Groupe Bertrand - Ratio Definitions
9.3 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Groupe Bertrand - Key Employees
Table 2: Groupe Bertrand - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Groupe Bertrand - HistoryList Of FiguresNA