Canadeans Grand Foods, LTD.: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Grand Foods, LTD.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Grand Foods, LTD. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Grand Foods, LTD.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grand Foods, LTD. (Grand Foods) is a distributor of food products based in Russia. It provides a wide variety of products including beef, lamb, pork, veal, meat, bacon, truffles, confectionery, desserts, cakes, tarts, sponge cake, brinkers, muffins, pastries, mutton and pies under the following brands: American Foods Group, Horizon Meats New Zealand Limited, Farmland Foods, Procanar, Terre Nobili, Love and Quiches Desserts, Royal Brinkers, La Donatella and Cheeseberry. The company distributes foods through its partner American Beef Club. The company supplies its products to restaurants, hotels and cafes located in Saint Petersburg, Moscow and other regions of Russia. Grand Foods is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Table Of Contents1 Grand Foods, LTD.
2 Grand Foods, LTD. - Key Employees
3 Grand Foods, LTD. - Major Products and Services
4 Grand Foods, LTD. - History
5 Grand Foods, LTD. - Company Statement
6 Grand Foods, LTD. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Grand Foods, LTD. - Head Office
7 Grand Foods, LTD. - Business Analysis
7.1 Grand Foods, LTD. - Company Overview
7.2 Grand Foods, LTD. - Business Description
8 Grand Foods, LTD. - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Grand Foods, LTD. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Grand Foods, LTD. - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Strong Brand Portfolio
8.2.2 Strength - Business Associations
8.2.3 Strength - Broad Product and Service Offerings
8.3 Grand Foods, LTD. - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Dependence on Russia
8.4 Grand Foods, LTD. - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Private Label Gaining Momentum
8.4.2 Opportunities - Growth of Casual Dining Segment in Russia
8.4.3 Opportunities - Growth in Russian Foodservice Market
8.5 Grand Foods, LTD. - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Contamination of Food Products
8.5.2 Threats - Stringent Regulations in Russia
8.5.3 Threats - Intense Competition
9 Grand Foods, LTD. - Recent Developments
10.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Grand Foods, LTD. - Key Employees
Table 2: Grand Foods, LTD. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Grand Foods, LTD. - HistoryList Of FiguresNA