"About Transmission Towers
A transmission tower is the main supporting unit of an overhead transmission line. It is known by different names in different parts of the world. For instance, in the UK and parts of Europe it is known as an electricity pylon, while in Canada it is called a hydro tower. Transmission towers are used in high voltage AC and DC systems to carry a heavy transmission conductor and keep it at a safe height above the ground. Transmission towers need to be able to withstand natural calamities so they require a high standard of civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering to be employed in their design.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Transmission Tower market will grow at a CAGR of 7.98 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report considers the present scenario and forecasts the growth prospects of the Global Transmission Tower market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the size of the market, the report considers revenue generated from the total sales of transmission towers globally.
TechNavio's report, the Global Transmission Tower Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Transmission Tower market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• ABB Ltd.
• Crompton Greaves Ltd.
• Siemens AG
• Tebian Electric Apparatus Stock Co. Ltd.
Other Prominent Vendors
• Associated Power Structures Pvt. Ltd.
• Changshu Fengfan Power Equipment Co. Ltd.
• Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd.
• Karamtara Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
• KEC International Ltd.
• Nanjing Daji Iron Tower Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
• Shandong Dingchang Tower Co. Ltd.
• Weifang Changan Steel Tower Stock Co. Ltd.
• Zhejiang Shengda Steel Tower Co. Ltd.
Key Market Driver
• Increasing Demand for Towers in APAC Region
• T&D Infrastructure Renovation and Expansion
• Increased Industrialization in Developing Economies
Key Market Challenge
• Declining Profit Margin of Vendors
• Need to Meet Government Regulations and Industry Standards
• Substantial Investment of Resources
Key Market Trend
• Asian Economies Growing Steadily
• Shift of T&D market from North America and Western Europe to South-East Asia, South Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin American countries
• Expected Boom in Exports
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
1. Executive Summary
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
4.1. Market Research Process
4.2. Research Methodology
6. Market Landscape
6.1. Market Overview
6.2. Market Size and Forecast
6.3. Five Force Analysis
7. Geographical Segmentation
7.1. Global Transmission Tower Market by Geographical Segmentation
7.2. Transmission Tower Market in the APAC Region
7.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
7.3. Transmission Tower Market in the EMEA Region
7.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
7.4. Transmission Tower Market in the Americas
7.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
8.Key Leading Countries
8.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
8.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
8.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
8.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
9. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
16.1. Competitive Scenario
17.1.1 Key News
17.2.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
17.2. Prominent Vendors
17. Key Vendor Analysis
17.1. Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd.
17.1.1. Business Overview
17.1.2. Business Segmentation
17.1.3. Key Information
17.1.4. SWOT Analysis
17.2. Nanjing Daji Group
17.2.1. Business Overview
17.2.2. Business Segmentation
17.2.3. Key Information
17.2.4. SWOT Analysis
17.3. KEC International Ltd.
17.3.1. Business Overview
17.3.2. Business Segmentation
17.3.3. Key Information
17.3.4. SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Transmission Tower Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 3: Global Transmission Tower Market by Geographic Segmentation (2013)
Exhibit 4: Transmission Tower Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 5: Transmission Tower Market in the EMEA Region 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 6: Transmission Tower Market in the Americas 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 7: Transmission Tower Market in China 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 8: Transmission Tower Market in India 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 9: Transmission Tower Market in Russia 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 10: Transmission Tower Market in the US 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of KPTL
Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Nanjing Daji Iron Tower Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of KEC International Ltd.