Radiology information system is defined as networked software solution, which manages medical imagery and related information. The system further helps in managing critical radiological data as well as information in different locations. Furthermore, radiology information system or RIS is mainly used association with PACS to manage the complete billing as well as workflow process.
Enhanced healthcare information technology has played a vital role in driving the radiology information system industry worldwide. Furthermore, sudden rise in the number of people with chronic diseases is driving the market worldwide. Rising government funding mainly for cancer –associated research and need for improved healthcare solutions are expected to create greater opportunities.
The market is segmented based on type, end –user, deployment model, component and geography. The types assessed during the study are Integrated, St and Alone. Furthermore, the key end –users covered in the market research report includes office-based physicians, emergency healthcare service providers and hospitals. The deployment model analyzed during the research consists of web-based, on-premise and cloud-based. Moreover, the components evaluated include hardware, software and services. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia –Pacific and LAMEA would witness tremendous growth.
The key market players active in the radiology information systems market are Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Carestream Health, Inc., Philips Healthcare, Medinfomatix, Inc. Mckesson Corporation, GE Healthcare, EPIC Systems Corporation and Merge Healthcare Incorporate.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end –customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region – wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weighs up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Radiology Information Systems Market – By Type
Radiology Information Systems Market – By End User
- Office-based Physicians
- Emergency Healthcare Service Providers
Radiology Information Systems Market – By Deployment Model
Radiology Information Systems Market – By Component
Radiology Information Systems Market – By Geography
- North America
- Asia –Pacific
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Medinfomatix, Inc.
- Mckesson Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- EPIC Systems Corporation
- Merge Healthcare In