The Global Product Innovation Update is Canadean's monthly review of new products and innovations. Focusing on the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries in Europe, North America, South and Central America, and Asia Pacific, it tracks major product developments and key category, claim, and flavor trends.
- Keep up to date with developments in the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries by accessing the latest data and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest consumer goods innovations from around the world.
- Gain a detailed understanding of category, claim, and flavor trends in the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the latest category, claim, and flavor trends in the consumer packaged goods industry?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
This month's innovation update looks at the launch of a liquid monk fruit extract, in a move that could see the ingredient gradually becoming a more significant player in the natural sweetener market. Meanwhile, there is further evidence of ready meal manufacturers targeting single consumers through innovative packaging.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A