About Military Electro-Optical and Infrared Systems Market
EO/IR systems are essential for military industries. These are used by military platforms like airborne, land-based and naval. Some of the airborne EO/IR systems include optic sights, observation systems, helmet mounted displays, night vision systems. Land-based EO/IR systems include night vision goggles, weapon mounted sights, vehicle-mounted optronics devices, thermal imagers, laser rang finders and designators. Naval based EO/IR systems are infrared imaging and detectors, thermal imagery systems, optronics mast system, surveillance and tracking systems. These systems aid in the war field scenario by providing with better visibility, tracking and targeting enemy locations.
Technavio analysts forecast the global military electro-optical and infrared systems market to grow at a CAGR of 6.07% during 2015-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report includes the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global military electro-optical and infrared systems market for the period 2015-2019. The market can be segmented based on airborne, land-based, and naval platforms.
The Technavio report, namely Global Military Electro-Optical and Infrared Systems Market 2015-2019, is based on an in-depth market analysis, with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, APAC, and EMEA markets, and includes the key vendors operating in the market.
• BAE Systems
• ELBIT Systems
• Lockheed Martin
Other Prominent Vendors
• Northrop Grumman
• Rockwell Collins
• UTC Aerospace
• L-3 Communications
• General Dynamics
Key Market Driver
• Growing Demand for Vetronics
• Introduction of InGaAs Detector System
• Advancement in EO/IR Technology
Key Market Challenge
• Issues with Unmanned System
• Decline in Defence Spending in US and UK
• Meeting the Regulatory Norms
Key Market Trend
• Shift towards LWIR System
• Low-Light Sensors
• Usage of Laser Rangefinders
• Shift towards EO/ Laser Guidance System
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?