Global Laser Holographic Display is a revolutionary technology which projects physical objects using 3D imagery thus lending an aspect of virtual reality to a range of viewing experiences. The laser holographic display is a technology wherein the information is stored and retrieved in three dimensions by using coherent lights waves of laser. The image can be reconstructed later for projection or display and is stored in a plate or photographic film called a “hologram”. The image closely resembles a "three-dimensional photograph and the holograph storing the information moves as we move just like a real object. The ground-breaking technology is poised to have great potential in applications in providing display in products such as kiosks, digital signage, medical imaging devices, and notebooks, among many others. The holographic display technology enables significant improvements in the positions of images on screens along with its ability to project images midway in a thin layer of air without any tangible surface.
The laser holographic display market is majorly driven by rising applications across various industries to make integrated high-end 3D imagery, medical imaging technology such as the medical segment. The application of laser holographic display technology in improving medical imaging, the soaring demand of projecting engaging displays in events along with showcasing products in advertisements offer momentum to the growth of the market. The innovations in biomedical imaging will boost the global market along with the application of interactive models enabling cost-effective and dynamic medical testing. The integration of various technologies with the laser holographic display technology is a key market challenge that needs to overcome by market players to gain a foothold in the market.
The report segments the global laser holographic display market on the basis of product type, end-users and geography. Based on product types the market is further segmented into digital signage such as kiosks, notebooks, smartphone & notebooks, medical scanners/imaging and others. On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented majorly into consumer electronics, medical sector, commercial segment, defense sector, industrial sector. On the basis of geography, the global market is segmented into North America, APAC, Europe and EMEA. The design of innovative holographs using laser technology along with the key manufacturers exploring new segments for the application of laser holographic display market. Most recently, researchers at Cambridge University designed a new type of head-up display (HUD) for automobiles, conceptualized on the basis of laser holographic techniques in order to make 3D display of crucial information such as direction, speed, and navigation onto the vehicle’s windscreen. A recent market development which would create promising growth opportunities for the laser holographic display is the design of touchable holograms using femtosecond laser technology.
Key market players such as AV Concepts, Qualcomm, Zebra Imaging, Konica Minolta Inc., Realview Imaging Ltd., Musion Das Hologram Ltd. are proactive in reaping the benefits of the laser holographic display by investing substantially in the development of high-end products for various end-users. Other key market players profiled in the report include Eon Reality Inc, ViewSonic Corp. and Provision Holding, Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving factors and restraints along with the impact analysis of these factors on the growth prospects of the global laser holographic display market is provided
- The report offers actionable information on the current market situation, expected future growth trends and key business intelligence parameters.
- This report offers the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, along with offering an insight into the market expansion to untapped geographies.
- Value chain analysis offers insights about the role of the all stakeholders and their SWOT analysis helps in understanding the development trends of the market
- The report offers the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020 that helps in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on.
- Competitive landscape scenario in terms of changing market dynamics giving a snapshot of market strategies adopted by key market players to consolidate their presence in the market.
- Region-wise and country-wise market status in terms of key development parameters are comprehensively analyzed in the report.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Global Laser Holographic Display Market – By Product
- Digital Signage
- Smartphone & Notebooks
- Medical Scanners/Imaging
- Global Laser Holographic Display Market – By Geography
- North America
- Global Laser Holographic Display Market- By End-Users
- Consumer Electronics
- Medical Sector
- Commercial Segment
- Defense Sector
- Industrial Sector