This new 550-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 65 tables, and presents a thought-provoking analysis of the performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide flavor and fragrance market. The studyis designed to provide the flavor and fragrance industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The reports major objectives include: To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually-updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the worlds leading flavor and fragrance companies.To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.To complement organizations internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
The report provides information not available from any other published source, such as sales force estimates by country. Each company assessment includes:
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
-A 4-9 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: OWNERSHIP
- Background of parent companies, private owners, and shareholder information.
SECTION III: BUSINESS EVOLUTION
- History of the companys formation, which is important to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality, and future strategies.
- Business evolution milestone charts.
SECTION IV: ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Most recent acquisitions, divestitures, and organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
- Background of senior managers.
SECTION V: MAJOR FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Production, compounding, creative, and R&D facilities by country.
- Workforce size.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO AND TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Major products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others.
- Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
SECTION VII: MARKETING CAPABILITIES
- Sales force size by country.
- Major sale office locations.
- Marketing tactics.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Sales estimates by product category and geographic region.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- Organizational- Technological- Marketing- Financial
SECTION X: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Partial List of Tables
Firmenich Sales and Operating Profit GrowthFirmenich Sales by Geographic RegionFirmenich Sales by Product Category
Frutarom Sales and Operating Profit GrowthFrutarom Sales by Business SegmentFrutarom Sales Growth by Business SegmentFrutarom Sales by Geographic RegionFrutarom Sales Growth by Geographic Region
Givaudan Sales and Operating Profit GrowthGivaudan Sales by Product CategoryGivaudan Sales Growth by Product CategoryGivaudan Sales by Geographic Region/CountryGivaudan Sales Growth by Geographic Region/Country
T. Hasegawa Sales and Operating Profit GrowthT. Hasegawa Sales by Geographic RegionT. Hasegawa Sales Growth by Geographic RegionT. Hasegawa Sales by Product CategoryT. Hasegawa Sales Growth by Product CategoryT. Hasegawa Sales by Market Segment
IFF Sales and Operating Profit GrowthIFF Sales by Geographic RegionIFF Sales Growth by Geographic RegionIFF Sales Growth by Product CategoryIFF Sales by Product CategoryIFF Sales by Product Line
Mane Sales GrowthMane Sales by Product Category
Robertet Sales and Profit GrowthRobertet Sales by Product LineRobertet Sales Growth by Product LineRobertet Sales by Geographic RegionRobertet Sales Growth by Geographic Region
Sensient Sales and Operating Profit GrowthSensient Sales by Geographic RegionSensient Sales Growth by Geographic RegionSensient Sales by Product CategorySensient Sales Growth by Product CategorySensient Operating Profit and Margins by Product CategorySensient Flavor and Fragrance Sales Operating Profit Growth
Symrise Sales by Operating Profit GrowthSymrise Sales by Geographic RegionSymrise Sales Growth by Geographic RegionSymrise Sales by Product CategorySymrise Sales Growth by Product Category
Takasago Sales by Operating Profit GrowthTakasago Sales by Geographic RegionTakasago Sales Growth by Geographic RegionTakasago Sales by Product Category Takasago Sales Growth by Product Category
Contains 550 pages and 65 tables