The Global Database of Medical Device Distributors offers the most up-to-date perspective on medical device distributors in different countries around the world. The database includes details for more than 12,000 medical device distributors around the world which makes the database an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format. The database is essential for companies who want to find and contact potential customers and partners.
This vital database contains the following information about the companies (when available):
Number of employees
The database includes distributors from the following countries:
Algeria, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States
The database helps you identify:
- Which are the distributors operating in the medical device market in different countries around the world?
- Which companies have the most potential to partner with?
- Which companies have the most potential as clients?
- Which companies are attractive for acquisition?
Reasons to buy:
- Find and contact potential customers and partners easily
- Plan and develop business strategies
- Track and identify the competitive landscape
- Gain a picture of the current market situation
- Benchmark one company’s performance to other players in the market
- Save time and money with the easy accessible key market information included in this database
This database is developed using the standard methodology of Global Research & Data Services by using, analyzing, and combining a wide range of sources and in-house analysis.