Geotextile technology uses polymer for the construction of drains, roads, harbors etc. Geotextile is the emerging segment of the geosynthetic market. Geosynthetic market is expected to reach 5.2 billion square meters by 2017. Increasing use of the geotextile in Asia Pacific region, especially in china, is a significant factor influencing the healthy growth rate of geotextile industry. Increasing demand for geotextile based roadway construction in BRIC and other developing countries is driving the demand for the technology in the coming years. By understanding the benefits of the geotexitle in construction, favorable regulations and policies of the geotextile market, the companies are investing in the R&D. These factors are responsible for the global demand of geotextile.
Use of the geotextile in construction work improves the irrigation water quality and eliminates ground water contamination. Over conventional technologies, Geotextile is a cost effective solution to strengthen the soil. Lack of raw materials and limited awareness about geotextile are two factors limiting the growth of the industry.
Key Companies that are profiled in the report are Agru America, Inc., Amcol International CO., Fiberweb Plc, Low & Bonar Plc, Huseker Synthetic Gmbh, Leggett &Platt, Inc., Kaytech Engineered Fabrics, Tennax Group, Royal Tencate Nv and The Dow Chemical Company.
- Porters five forces model helps to understand the bargaining power of suppliers and buyers, threats of new entrants and substitutes, and competition amongst the industry leaders
- Estimation are made by considering current market trends, future potential investments for analysis period 2013-2020 with base revenue of 2012
- In-depth analysis of drivers, restraints and opportunities in geotextile market during 2013-2020 and their impact in short, medium and long term
- Top ten investment pockets are analyzed according to various application segments and geographic regions of geotextile market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
BY PRODUCT TYPE
BY MATERIAL TYPE
- Road Construction
- Erosion Control
- North America
- Technology Investors
- Construction Companies
- Chemical Companies
- Manufacturers of Raw Materials and Distributors