Canadean's "Fresh Enterprises, LLC: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fresh Enterprises, LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fresh Enterprises, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fresh Enterprises, LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fresh Enterprises, LLC (Baja Fresh) is a Mexican fast-casual restaurant operator based in the US. The company was founded in 1990 by James Magglos and Linda. It operates restaurants under Baja Fresh and Baja Fresh Express brands. The restaurants' menu of the company features an extensive range of Mexican cuisine including burritos, tacos, Baja favorites, salads, soups, quesadillas, sides, desserts and beverages. It also provides catering services for various parties and events. It also offers online orders, dine-in and gift card services. The company operates as a subsidiary of Caliber Capital Group, LLC. Baja Fresh is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
Table Of Contents1 Fresh Enterprises, LLC
2 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - Key Employees
3 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - Major Products and Services
4 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - History
5 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - Head Office
6 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - Business Analysis
6.1 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - Company Overview
6.2 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - Business Description
7 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Wide Choice of Food Offerings
7.2.2 Strength - Strong Focus on Franchisee Business
7.3 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Geographic Presence
7.4 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Recovering Restaurant Industry in the US
7.4.2 Opportunities - Increasing Trend of Eating Out
7.4.3 Opportunities - Strategic Initiatives
7.5 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Stringent Regulations
7.5.2 Threats - Consumer Preferences
7.5.3 Threats - Intense Competition
8 Fresh Enterprises, LLC - Recent Developments
9.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Fresh Enterprises, LLC - Key Employees
Table 2: Fresh Enterprises, LLC - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Fresh Enterprises, LLC - HistoryList Of FiguresNA