This ForeSights report was compiled according to Canadean's ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in fast-moving consumer goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the fast-moving consumer goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Reasons To Buy
- What type of consumer currently buys smart healthcare devices like activity trackers?
- Wearable technology is believed to have tremendous sales potential, but what issue is emerging as a major concern for sellers of current devices?
- How is innovation in smartphone technology guiding and shaping the smart healthcare device market?
- Pet products have emerged as an unusual market for smart healthcare innovation. Why would a pet owner be interested in wearable technology?
- Oral care is another category showing high interest in smart healthcare devices. How can these devices improve oral care outcomes?
Global populations are aging and healthcare expenses are rising as a result. Smart healthcare devices that constantly monitor the body and provide actionable feedback in real time could help to produce better healthcare outcomes, cut costs, and guide consumption and purchase occasions for a wide range of fast-moving consumer goods.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A