This ForeSights report was compiled according to Canadean's ForeSights methodology which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in consumer packaged goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit in to - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Reasons To Buy
- How do natural resource demands vary by different types of food?
- Consumers are confused by the dates that appear on food products. What is driving this confusion?
- How is the restaurant trade mobilizing to reduce food waste, and how do these efforts tie in with packaged food waste?
- Smartphone technology is a fertile source of new ideas to combat food waste. How are smartphone apps making it easier for consumers to do this?
Between 30% and 50% of all food that is produced globally never reaches a human stomach, according to the UN. Not only is food wasted, but land, water, and fossil fuels used to produce food are also wasted. This report looks at new ways to reduce this waste using technology, new retail concepts, innovative packaging, and more.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A