This ForeSights report was compiled according to Canadean's ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in consumer packaged goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Reasons To Buy
- How are mobile games grabbing the attention of consumers that have eluded traditional media channels like newspapers, television, magazines, and more?
- Why are mobile games surging toward critical mass?
- Mobile games can be a family affair. How are some games reaching out to the whole family?
- Foods and snacks are a natural for mobile gaming, but does this platform work for other types of consumer packaged goods?
- The "gamification of life" is a major shift in consumer behavior. What could this mean for the future?
Up to 80% of all downloads to smartphones and computer tablets are game applications. Gaming is now the "killer app" for mobile computing devices. Find out how mobile games are emerging as a potent new marketing platform for consumer packaged goods brands, one that not only appeals to young children, but also reaches out to older consumers.
Key words: Mobile games, gamification, Kindle, iPod Touch, augmented reality, brand engagement, Pringles, Kellogg, Fanta, Angry Birds, Rovio, click-through rates, social game, teens, boredom, social hub, consoles, tablets, smartphones, laptops, mobile devices, video games, app store, downloads, pharmaceuticals, technology, fun, toy, lifestyle.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A