This ForeSights report was compiled according to Canadean Consumer's ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in consumer packaged goods. A natural extension of the water enhancer trend, cocktail condiments will capitalize on the desire for customization and moderation among young adults.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit in to - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Reasons To Buy
- How can the growth of water enhancers be maintained over the coming years?
- What opportunities are offered by consumers between the legal minimum drinking age and 34 years old?
- What is the future of the flavored alcoholic beverage market?
- What does the concept of cocktail condiments tell me about potential developments in consumer behavior?
With 35% of consumers agreeing that they enjoy experimenting with different alcoholic beverage flavors and mixes, the market is primed for cocktail condiments. This percentage is even higher in the key water enhancer demographic.
"Mix it yourself" cocktail bars will be seen, encouraging brand interactivity. Flavor sampling will involve "spice rack"-style selections of cocktail condiments for consumers to enjoy in the on-trade.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A