The UK foodservice market is dynamic, with growth and decline influenced by a number of key trends. This brief looks at the most impactful in the branded coffee shops channel, evidenced by proprietary market data. In doing so, it identifies the biggest growth categories - highlighting opportunities for manufacturers and outlets alike.
- Understand the key trends influencing the UK branded coffee shops channel today.
- Access market data showcasing the biggest value growth opportunities by 2019.
- Understand the dominant categories and segments, and how they are predicted to perform in the next five years.
Reasons To Buy
- How will the UK branded coffee shops channel perform in the next five years?
- Which categories represent the biggest growth areas in the UK branded coffee shops channel and why?
- What are the major weaknesses and threats to growth in the UK branded coffee shops channel?
Innovation and experimentation remain important factors in coffee. Consumers are willing to try novel flavors, combinations, and experiences with their food or drink. This is particularly the case for lattes, as mixing syrups, spices, and nuts is increasingly common for these products.
Food-focused coffee shops have incorporated the growing popularity of world cuisines into their food proposition, to offer the consumer a convenient and time-saving experience. This is the case at Pret A Manger, for instance, where the variety across sandwiches, soups, and salads demonstrates an attempt to cater for different tastes.
Keywords: coffee, coffee shops, tea, hot chocolate, hot drinks, Starbucks, Costa, Caffè Nero, ice-blended, smoothies, snacks.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A