This report examines the trend towards food hybrids by analyzing the key drivers behind its success and the concept's main sub-trends. It uses Canadean Consumer's proprietary global surveys and insight to outline who the food mashups consumer is, and where the trend is headed.
- Offers insight into the various consumer trends that the food mashups concept aligns with.
- Develops an understanding of who the food mashup consumer is.
- Provides inspiration from case studies and product examples that showcase best-in-class innovations in food hybrids from across the globe.
- Examines the evolution of the food mashup concept and forecasts how the top food mashup trends will evolve over the next 15 years.
Reasons To Buy
- What consumer trends align with the food mashups concept?
- What are food mashups? What are the top mashup concepts to watch out for?
- Who is the food mashup consumer?
- What does the future of food mashups look like?
- How can food manufacturers capitalize on this trend?
Food mashup concepts such as sweet-savory and meal mashups tap into consumer demand for sensually indulgent products. 60% of global consumers find a product with a new and exotic flavor somewhat or very appealing.
Vegetables are being reused to create low calorie alternatives to consumer favorites and staples such as pasta, and fruit and vegetable hybrids are being grown to offer further nutritional benefits or more appealing flavors.
Bakery hybrids, mashups, Cronut, fusion food, flavors, sweet, savory, fusion cuisine, food trends, brand extensions.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A