Canadean's "Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited (Fonterra) is a dairy company. The company collects milk, and manufactures and sells milk-derived products. Fonterra's product portfolio includes milk powder, yoghurt, whey and milk protein concentrates and isolates, butter, cream, cheese and other dairy ingredients. The company markets these products under Anchor, Anlene, Ratthi, Mainland, Fernleaf and Anmum brands. Fonterra also offers various services including price risk management, and technical, commercial, and packaging solutions. The company undertakes contract manufacturing. Fonterra markets its products in over 140 countries. Fonterra is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
Table Of Contents1 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED
2 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - Key Employees
3 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - Major Products and Services
4 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - History
5 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - Head Office
5.2 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - Business Analysis
6.1 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - Company Overview
6.2 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - Business Description
7 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - SWOT Analysis
7.1 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Aggressive Web Marketing
7.2.2 Strength - Broad Product and Service Offerings
7.2.3 Strength - Strong Store Network
7.3 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited International Presence
7.4 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Expanding Retail Market in South Africa
7.4.2 Opportunities - Private Labels Gaining Momentum
7.4.3 Opportunities - Strategic Acquisitions
7.5 PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Changing Fashion Preferences
7.5.2 Threats - Increase in Counterfeit Products
7.5.3 Threats - Expansion by Competitor
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited - Key Employees
Table 2: Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited - History
Table 5: Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited - SubsidiariesList Of FiguresNA