This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Polish Confectionery sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Confectionery categories and their packaging.
- Poland's Confectionery market will register reasonable growth in the coming years as these products are considered affordable treats that help to improve consumers' moods.
- Polish consumers are passionate about Chocolate which is driving the highest growth in this category. Dark and milk Chocolate are the preferred flavors among Polish consumers.
- Desire to indulge and Personal Space and Time are the leading motivational factors influencing Confectionery consumption in Poland.
- Increase in demand for Chocolate for gifting purpose will create demand for innovative box outers.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets will remain the main distribution channels as they offer a wide range of products at all price levels.
The Confectionery market in Poland has benefitted from the overall increase in demand for indulgent products. The sales of Confectionery products will continue to grow in Poland as these products are considered to be affordable luxuries moreover; the availability of a wide range of products across price segments is driving the growth of this market. Chocolate is the largest category by value and will register fastest growth during 2013-2018.With rising affluence, Polish consumers will seek for premium quality dark Chocolates which have a higher cocoa content.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Polish Confectionery sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
Table Of ContentsExecutive Summary
- Macro economic analysis
- Overview -Consumption habits
- Overall value-volume analysis
- Value-volume analysis by categories
- Market share analysis
- Key trends
- Private label vs national brand penetration
- Leading retailers
- Key distribution formats by categories
- Key packaging material and type
- Top packing closures and outers
Leading Players with Market Share
Data Appendix and Summary MethodologyList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA