Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study illustrates how a confused store proposition led to one of the biggest food retailing failures in modern history.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Fresh andamp; Easy considered an interesting case of failure?
- What consumer insight underpins this failure?
- What can I learn from the failure of Fresh andamp; Easy?
The contrast between Fresh andamp; Easy's demise and Whole Foods' success illustrates the importance of having a clear store identity, recognizing the diversity of each market and tailoring formats and store offerings accordingly.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A