Facial injectables are minimally invasive cosmetic treatments used for aesthetic purposes such as anti-aging and enhancing the appearance of facial skin. These injectables help to minimize facial scars and wrinkles by injecting the target facial area with an appropriate substance. Widely used facial injectables include bovine as well as human made collagen, biodegradable polymers, calcium hydroxylapatite and autologous fat cells. Currently, facial injectables act as a superior substitute for face lifts and other invasive aesthetic procedures. They are therefore, globally accepted and show enormous potential for future growth. The growing global obsession with physical appearance and the desire to look younger is the primary driver for the facial injectables market. Moreover, increasing disposable incomes, improving lifestyle and rising inclination towards minimally invasive surgeries are supplementing the market growth. Bloomega BioTechnology Corporation Limited, Allergan, Inc., Merz Pharma GmbH Galderma S.A. and Ipsen Group are some of the key players in this market.
The global facial injectables market is segmented on the basis of product type and geography. The product type segment is further categorized into Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Botulinum Toxin and Particles and Polymers Fillers (PPF). Botulinum toxins and polymeric fillers are expected to dominate the market in the near future due their rising adoption in the cosmetic industry. Geographically, global facial injectables market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. North America dominates the global facial injectables market due to rising expenditure on aesthetic procedures, suitable regulatory framework and excellent healthcare infrastructure. Europe is the second largest market for facial injectables. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid rate due growing healthcare awareness, increasing disposable incomes and improving healthcare standards.
This report offers the following benefits in particular:
- Pin-point analysis of geographic segments helps to identify opportunities for growth within the global facial injectables market
- In-depth coverage of the global facial injectables market including drivers, restraints and opportunities would help professionals to better understand market behavior
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships and acquisitions in the global facial injectables market would be informative for professionals in the corporate sector
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the global facial injectables market and would assist market strategists in their decision making process.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The global facial injectables market is segmented into two broad categories: product type and geography.
MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Botulinum Toxin
- Particles and Polymers Fillers (PPF)
- Calcium hydroxylapatite
- Poly-L-lactic acid
- Polymethylmethacrylate beads
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America