Canadeans Evergreen Packaging Inc: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
- This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Evergreen Packaging Inc
- The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Evergreen Packaging Inc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Evergreen Packaging Inc
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Eurest Services (Eurest) is a catering and support services provider based in the US. The company was established in 1997. It offers a comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services to national business and organizations. The companys service portfolio includes cleaning, business and office facility solutions, logistics and transport, outdoor programs, foodservice, pest control, fire protection systems, window washing, indoor plant maintenance, handyman services, and HVAC maintenance and repair services. The company operates as a subsidiary of Compass Group PLC. Eurest is headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania, the US.
Table Of Contents1 Eurest Services
2 Eurest Services - Key Employees
3 Eurest Services - Major Products and Services
4 Eurest Services - History
5 Eurest Services - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Eurest Services - Head Office
6 Eurest Services - Business Analysis
6.1 Eurest Services - Company Overview
6.2 Eurest Services - Business Description
7 Eurest Services - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Eurest Services - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Eurest Services - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Broad Business Portfolio
7.2.2 Strength - Association with Parent Company
7.3 Eurest Services - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Lack of Geographical Diversification
7.4 Eurest Services - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Recovering UK Economy
7.4.2 Opportunities - Growth in the UK Cost Sector Sales
7.4.3 Opportunities - Improving UK Foodservice Sector
7.5 Eurest Services - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
7.5.2 Threats - Rising Wages in the UK
7.5.3 Threats - Stringent Regulations
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Eurest Services - Key Employees
Table 2: Eurest Services - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Eurest Services - HistoryList Of Figures