Predictive analysis is a technique that consists of an array of statistical methods from machine learning, data mining that plays a vital role in evaluating the present and historical data. Emergence of predictive analytics has provided countless benefits for companies that understand the inherent value secured within their current enterprise data. Predictive analytics has revolutionised few areas of application in the recent years namely, CRM analytics, Collection analytics, customer relations, fraud detection, direct marketing, retail analytics, risk management among others.
There is an array of market drivers, restraints as well as opportunities that are influencing the predictive analytics market in Europe. The need to structure complex data that is essential for the company and technological development act as the major driving force. In addition, increased adoption of predictive analytics to make optimized and smarter decisions has also added to the popularity of the market in a big way. However, lack of awareness about the benefits of the predictive analytics has hindered market growth. Nonetheless, the increased adoption rate in BFSI and retail is likely to create greater opportunities in the predictive analytics market.
The Europe predictive analytics market is segmented by deployment model, applications, industry, size of the organization, and geography. Based on deployment model, the market segments covered in the report are on premise deployment model and on-demand deployment model. Applications discussed in the report are network management, supply chain management, operations management and others. Industries served by the perimeter security market consists of BFSI, retail, hospitality, manufacturing and several other sectors. Moreover, the adoption rate of predictive analytics has increased rapidly in small and medium business enterprises and large enterprises. Countries located in Europe experiencing tremendous growth include the UK, France, Germany and Rest of Europe. Key market leaders are also covered in the market research report. List of companies discussed in the report includes Fair Issac Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, IBM and others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market
- The report offers insights on competitive landscape, new technological developments, untapped segments
- Value chain analysis of technology suppliers, original equipment manufacturers, system integrators, and key operators is offered in the report
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20152020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors
EUROPE PREDICTIVE ANALYSIS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Europe Predictive Analytics Market By Deployment Model
- On-Premise Deployment Model
- On-Demand Deployment Model
Europe Predictive Analytics Market By Application
- Supply Chain Management
- Network Management
- Operations Management
Europe Predictive Analytics Market By Organization Size
- Large enterprises
- Small and medium business enterprises
Europe Predictive Analytics Market By Industry
- Information Technology and Media
Europe Predictive Analytics Market By Country
- Rest of Europe
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corp
- SAP SE
- Teradata Corporation
- Microstrategy Inc.
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Fair Issac Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation