Canadean's "Emlin Cosmetics : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Emlin Cosmetics "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Emlin Cosmetics " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Emlin Cosmetics "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Emlin Cosmetics (Emlin) is a manufacturer and distributor of cosmetics and personal care products. The company's product portfolio includes skin-care products, make-up, bath-care products, fragrances and sun-care products among others. These products are marketed under Emlin and Ednae brands. The company's products are sold through various retail stores. It also supplies products to resorts, spas, and hotels. Apart from personal care products, the company supplies dry goods such as sheets, towels and linen, among others to luxury hotels and country clubs. Emlin's products are also sold online through its e-commerce website www.emlin.com. The company operates a network manufacturing facilities in the US. Emlin is headquartered in Bensenville, Illinois, the US.
Table Of Contents1 Emlin Cosmetics
2 Emlin Cosmetics - Major Products and Services
3 Emlin Cosmetics - History
4 Emlin Cosmetics - Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Emlin Cosmetics - Head Office
5 Emlin Cosmetics - Business Analysis
5.1 Emlin Cosmetics - Company Overview
5.2 Emlin Cosmetics - Business Description
6 Emlin Cosmetics - SWOT Analysis
6.1 Emlin Cosmetics - SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.2 Emlin Cosmetics - Strengths
6.2.1 Strength - Comprehensive Product Portfolio
6.2.2 Strength - Wide Availability of Products
6.2.3 Strength - Uniqueness of Natural Products
6.3 Emlin Cosmetics - Weaknesses
6.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographic Concentration of Revenues
6.4 Emlin Cosmetics - Opportunities
6.4.1 Opportunities - Growing Health and Beauty Market in the US
6.4.2 Opportunities - Growth in Online Shopping
6.4.3 Opportunities - Increasing Consumer Spending in the US
6.5 Emlin Cosmetics - Threats
6.5.1 Threats - Rising Counterfeit Goods Market
6.5.2 Threats - Stringent Regulations
6.5.3 Threats - Rising Labor Wages
7.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Emlin Cosmetics - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Emlin Cosmetics - HistoryList Of FiguresNA