Canadean's "El Pollo Loco, Inc.: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "El Pollo Loco, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "El Pollo Loco, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "El Pollo Loco, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (El Pollo Loco) is a quick-service restaurant group based in the US. The company was founded in 1975 by Juan Francisco Ochoa in Guasave, Mexico. It is specialized in offering flame-grilled chicken and Mexican cuisines. The company's restaurant menu features chicken meals, bowls and salads, chicken burritos, snacks, sides, desserts and drinks, among others. It also provides catering, drive-thru and gift card services. The company operates restaurants under El Pollo Loco brand in California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Colorado, Oregon, Utah, Illinois, Missouri, Georgia, Virginia, and Connecticut in the US. The company operates as a subsidiary of Trimaran Capital Partners, LLC, a private equity firm. El Pollo Loco is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, the US.
Table Of Contents1 Eby-Brown Company, LLC
2 Eby-Brown Company, LLC - Key Employees
3 Eby-Brown Company, LLC - Major Products and Services
4 Eby-Brown Company, LLC - History
5 Eby-Brown Company, LLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Eby-Brown Company, LLC - Head Office
6 Eby-Brown Company, LLC - Business Analysis
6.1 Eby-Brown Company, LLC - Company Overview
6.2 Eby-Brown Company, LLC - Business Description
7 Eby-Brown Company, LLC - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Eby-Brown Company, LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Eby-Brown Company, LLC - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Strong Product Portfolio
7.2.2 Strength - Strong Distribution Network
7.2.3 Strength - Strong Relationship with Retailers
7.3 Eby-Brown Company, LLC - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Dependence on the US Market
7.4 Eby-Brown Company, LLC - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Recovering Restaurant Industry in the US
7.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Confectionery Market in the US
7.4.3 Opportunities - Increase in Consumer Spending in the US
7.5 Eby-Brown Company, LLC - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
7.5.2 Threats - Rising Counterfeit Goods Market
7.5.3 Threats - Stringent Regulation
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees
Table 2: El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 4: El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. - HistoryList Of FiguresNA