The average global eating time spend is increasing. This brief highlights the main trends in time spend globally, with a focus on the main changes in eating time spend and habits. In doing so, it identifies the biggest growth opportunities for food manufacturers.
- Identify trends and habits in food consumption across countries.
- Understand the outlook of eating time spend globally.
- Understand the link between consumer behavior and market opportunities for manufacturers.
Reasons To Buy
- How is the time consumers spend eating expected to change over the next five years?
- What are the main global trends in eating time spend?
- Which countries represent the biggest growth areas for manufacturers based on time spend?
Average global eating time spend is one hour and 34 minutes a day, as of 2015. It is expected to increase to 1 hour and 36 minutes by 2020.
Men spend more time eating than women, with the UK being the country with the largest difference in this direction. Japan is the country where the difference is largest the other way.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A