Canadeans Devin JSC: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Devin JSC
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Devin JSC for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Devin JSC
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Devin JSC (Devin) produces and distributes bottled waters and soft drinks. The company offers a wide range of mineral, spring and table water, and soft drinks. It also offers carbonated water, flavoured water, juices, nectars and still drinks. Through the Devin crystal line, it offers water in unique Italian designed bottle for the bars and restaurants. The company sells these products under the brands Devin, Devin fresh, Frutelli and Devin office and among others. Devin through licensing agreements distributes Granini and Red Bull beverages across Bulgaria. It operates as a subsidiary of Advent International Corporation. Devin is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Table Of Contents1 Devin JSC
2 Devin JSC - Key Employees
3 Devin JSC - Major Products and Services
4 Devin JSC - History
5 Devin JSC - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Devin JSC - Head Office
6 Devin JSC - Business Analysis
6.1 Devin JSC - Company Overview
6.2 Devin JSC - Business Description
7 Devin JSC - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Devin JSC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Devin JSC - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Focus on Quality
7.2.2 Strength - Wide Product and Brand Portfolio
7.2.3 Strength - Strong Manufacturing Capabilities
7.3 Devin JSC - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Geographic Presence
7.4 Devin JSC - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Growth in Soft Drinks Consumption
7.4.2 Opportunities - Positive Outlook of the Bottled Water Market
7.4.3 Opportunities - New Product Launches
7.5 Devin JSC - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
7.5.2 Threats - Environmental Concerns Related with Plastic Bottles
7.5.3 Threats - Rising Counterfeit Goods Market
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Devin JSC - Key Employees
Table 2: Devin JSC - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Devin JSC - HistoryList Of Figures