Canadean's "Damas International Limited: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Damas International Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Damas International Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Damas International Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Damas International Limited (Damas) is a specialty products retailer based in the UAE. The company is an international wholesaler and retailer of gold jewelry, diamonds, watches, pearls, silver, precious stones and other luxury items. It retails products under various private label and leading global and domestic brands through various distinctive stores such as Watch stores, Mono-Brand stores, Damas Kids, Marhaba Jewelry and Farhan Jewelers. The company offers its products under various brands such as Ananya, Farasha, Fior, Hayati, Legacy, Mira, Navratna, Onesixeight, Rangoli, Spring and Farfasha. It also offers various international brands such as Forevermark, Givori, RoberTo Coin, Utopia, Louis Moinet, Baraka, Fope, Marco Bicego, Mikimoto, Pasquale Bruni, Chronoswiss, Perrelet, Faberge, and Garrard, among others. The company currently operates stores various countries including the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Saudi Arabia through its wholly owned subsidiaries with majority of its stores located in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region. The company operates as the subsidiary of Mannai Corporation QSC and EFG Capital Partners Management Limited. Damas is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.