Canadean's "Coresa SA: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coresa SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Coresa SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Coresa SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Coresa SA (Coresa) designs, produces and distributes flexible packaging solutions. The company principally focuses on selling polypropylene woven bags and metallic bags. It serves various industries such as agriculture, mining, fishing, milling, lubricants, construction, forest, chemicals and foods. The company offers its products under two segments Flexible and Rigid Packages. Flexible packages include maxi and big bags, polyethylene comprising bags, polypropylene bags, agricultural tents, liners, greenhouses, mulching, tubes, and films. Coresa's rigid packaging provides metal and plastic pails; and conical and cylindrical steel drums. It operates through manufacturing plants located in Chile, Peru and Argentina. Coresa is headquartered in San Miguel, Santiago, Chile.
Table Of Contents1 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak)
2 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - Key Employees
3 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - Major Products and Services
4 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - History
5 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - Company Statement
6 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - Head Office
7 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - Business Analysis
7.1 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - Company Overview
7.2 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - Business Description
8 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
8.2.2 Strength - Wide Range of End Markets
8.3 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Management Structure
8.4 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Growing Latin American Packaging Market
8.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Role of Flexible Packaging
8.5 Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Rising Intolerance towards Plastic
8.5.2 Threats - Regulatory Environment
8.5.3 Threats - Expansion by Competitors
9.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Coresa SA - Key Employees
Table 2: Coresa SA - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Coresa SA - HistoryList Of FiguresNA