This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Czech Republic's Wine market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Wine categories and their packaging.
- The Wine market will register high growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019
- The Still Wine category is the largest category by value terms in Czech Republic's Wine market.
- The Still Wine category has the highest volume share in the Czech Republic's Wine market.
- White Wine is the largest segment in the Still Wine category.
- On-Trade transactions account for the majority sales in Czech Republic's Wine market.
The Wine market in Czech Republic is forecast to register a moderate growth during 2014-2019, supported by the improving economy and large consumer base. The Still Wine category is forecast to be the largest and fastest growing category during 2014-2019. Vino Mikulov is the leading brand in the Still Wine category.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Wine market in Czech Republic allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table Of ContentsCountry Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
AppendixList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA