This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Austrian Wine sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Wine categories and their packaging.
- Rising GDP per capita and low inflation rate will have a positive effect on consumption of Consumer Packaged Goods in Austria.
- The Still Wine category dominated the volume consumption in the Austrian Wine market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for all categories in the Austrian Wine market.
- Glass is the predominantly used packaging material in the Wine market.
- Wegenstein is the leading brand in the Still Wine category.
The Austrian Wine market will register higher growth in both value and volume terms during 2014-2019 in comparison to 2009-2014.The market is led by Still Wine in terms of market share as well as CAGR growth forecast for 2014-2019. Wegenstein and Henkell Trocken are among leading Wine brands in the Austrian market.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Austrian Wine sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market.
Table Of ContentsCountry Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Brand and Private Label Share
AppendixList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA