Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare Market in the US provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- The primary trend influencing Skincare consumption in the US is beauty, highlighting that US consumers are mainly adopting Skincare routines in order to achieve their desired image
- As Skincare is considered an essential daily wear item for many US consumers, Better Value for Money is an important trend in the market, with consumers seeking value both in the lowest price products and in those offering some form of added value
- US consumers are increasingly seeking Skincare products that suit their age-specific needs; this includes younger consumers seeking products to combat acne, maturing consumers looking for anti-aging ingredients, and older consumers seeking products that soothe their dry skin
- US women look to Skincare consumption to provide them with escapism from daily stresses; as increasing numbers of women work alongside running a household and looking after children, many are using their Skincare consumption to take some time out for themselves
Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare Market in the US identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the US market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Skincare, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- A study of market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for the US, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the next five years.
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Skincare consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
- Examples of international and US-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of US Skincare consumers. This is based on Canadean's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Skincare sector. Category, brand and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Table Of ContentsIntroduction
Retailer and packaging
Demographic cohort consumption patterns
Consumer trend analysis
AppendixList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA