Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare Market in France provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Changing Age Structures is the primary trend influencing Skincare consumption in France. French consumers seek products that meet age related needs, and adopt Skincare routines in order to look younger
- Different skin types need different treatments. The Individualism trend influences French consumers' behavior, especially women. French consumers look for Skincare products such as anti-aging lotions or masks for spot-prone skin
- Mid-lifers and older consumers who consume Skincare products seek better value for money. However, the consumption of private label Skincare products in France is low
- Increasing interest in health and beauty is seen in the consumption of Skincare products in France. French consumers focus their attention on the ingredients of each product, due to their high concern about how it impacts on their skincare. This is driving increased interest in natural ingredients
Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare Market in France identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within France's market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Skincare, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for France, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the next five years
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Skincare consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of customers will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and France-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of France's Skincare consumers. This is based on Canadean's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Skincare sector. Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading market trends.
Table Of ContentsIntroduction
Retailer and packaging
Demographic cohort consumption patterns
Consumer trend analysis
AppendixList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA