This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of New Zealand's Prepared Meals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Prepared Meals categories and their packaging.
- New Zealand's Prepared Meals market is forecast to grow at a moderate rate in volume terms during 2014-2019.
- Ready Meals is the largest category in value terms, followed by Pizza category during 2009-2019.
- The Ready Meals category will gain maximum market share during 2014-2019.
- Rigid Plastics is the most used packaging material in the New Zealand's Prepared Meals market in 2014.
- Wattie's, Mccain and Old El Paso are the leading brands in the New Zealand's Prepared Meals market in 2014.
The Prepared Meals market in New Zealand registered moderate growth rate supported by its large base of young population and rising per capita consumption. Ready Meals is the largest category in the Prepared Meals market in 2014 and it will be the fastest growing category too during 2014-2019. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in New Zealand's Prepared Meals market in 2014.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Prepared Meals Market in New Zealand allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table Of ContentsCountry Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
AppendixList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA