The Oral Hygiene market in Saudi Arabia is led by Toothpaste category in both value and volume terms. The Toothbrushes and Replacements Heads will be the fastest growing category by value during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the market. Glaxosmithkline Plc and Procter and Gamble are the leading companies in the market.
- Among the six categories analyzed, Toothpaste will be the largest category by value sales with a 62.5% share in the Saudi Arabian Oral Hygiene market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for 44.6% of the overall Oral Hygiene products distribution in Saudi Arabia.
- The use of Tube containers is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.2% during 2015-2020.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc and The Procter and Gamble Company are the leading market players in the country.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery), Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouthwash, Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores, and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Tube, Blister Pack, Bottle and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table Of ContentsIntroduction
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for the Saudi Arabian Oral Hygiene market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Saudi Arabian Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Saudi Arabian Oral Hygiene market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About CanadeanList Of TablesTable 1: Market value analysis in SAR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Average prices (SAR and US$) by category, 2015
Table 4: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 5: Leading retailers
Table 6: Leading brands by category, 2015List Of FiguresFigure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 3: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 5: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics and Toiletries market, 2011-2014
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 7: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 8: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 9: Brand share by categories, 2015