This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Colombian Ice Cream market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Ice Cream categories and their packaging.
- Low inflation rate, growing GPD per capita, and large base of young population create favorable climate for the consumer packaged goods sector in Colombia.
- Colombian consumers will prefer to purchase value for money products.
- Dairy-Based Ice Cream is the fastest growing segment in the Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream category.
- Rigid Plastics is the most used packaging material in Ice Cream market in Colombia.
- On-trade distribution occupies majority share in the Artisanal Ice Cream category.
The Ice Cream market in Colombia will grow at a moderate rate during 2014-2019, led by Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve category. Crem Helado, Popsy and Polet are among leading Ice Cream brands in Colombia.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Ice Cream Market in COLOMBIA allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table Of ContentsCountry Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Examples of new product development
AppendixList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA